Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catch Me If You Can

It's not the 2002 comedy-drama film based on the real life of Frank Abagnale Jr.
Just me thinking of going mobile.

Mobile: Capable of moving or of being moved readily from place to place.

So I need to do something about the room. I have finally come to terms with the fact that even if I didn't like everything or every corner of the house, at least I should be able to find comfort and peace in my own bedroom.


And also me being at-the-ready situation if there is a need for that some time later in near future. Now let's see a few items that I may need or those that needed to be disposed to a dumpster.

First, I should seriously think about getting a laptop so that I can remove the computer table aside. And also getting a proper book rack so that I can optimize the usage of every free space available. Maybe I should find one that is multifunction, adjustable and all-in-one rack to place everything.

I have also been thinking about getting a vase. Putting flowers and change it every three days maybe. Or just buy a tiny earthenware flower vase with a sunflower in it. I am so loving the idea of that one.


What do you think?

7 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

good thoughts...love the idea to have flower..I always thinking of buying one in my own room tp selalu tergendala rancangan...sedangkan lama tinguk2 tu pokok2 renek d jusco queensbay mana mau beli..haha...

it is actually a therapy to have plant inside your house...ada jg hati mau beli pokok lada..ada jg tu sya nampak dalam pasu supaya buli putik bila mau makan..haha..

Claire said...

Wel, kau mau putik mo makan kah? kau ni...hahaha saya pun rasa a good therapy ni..tp kalau beli yg tanam punya nda berapa mobile bah..kalau saya cuti lama, sepa mo siram nanti..nah. at least kalau beli dan buang bila layu senang skit selain dr blh dijadikan baja komposit. wakaka

Tu hari mcm ada booth banyak d luar queensbay kan jual bunga..best ni..tp nda jg terbeli.

TS Lim said...

Sounds like you trying to apply minimalism to your room. Try to own less things. I know it's hard for a girl thou haha.

Wel^Beiolman said...

if u look at it..having responsibility will lead another path in life...its a good way of teaching ourselves to always to learn to commit to something...but don't commit to take care a person when it only hurts your heart or mind...plant is a good way of reflecting our own life...the continuity of its surviving is in your hand...kalu mati..ko punya salah..haha..

Claire said...

TS Lim, yeah. it's just so not a girl thing to have an almost empty room. ish. ;)

Wel, that's what my mom said to me. kalau kau bukan selama lama sana nda pyh mo tanam2 hidupan atau pelihara binatang dia bilang...sb permanent place to live bukan sana...masa depan hidupan yg dipelihara nda tentu...hehe dan boleh juga diaplikasi kan kepada manusia. ;)

Frankie said...

ganti bunga 1x every 3days? kurang efisien dr aspek duit dan environment gia tu...bagus ko beli pokok yg kici2 tu...klu ko balik bercuti, ko tanam balik dekat drain kamu or mana2 kawasan yg lembap, pastu klu ko balik penang lg...kurik balik kasi masuk d pasu balik ekekeke. klu bilik sy kompom nda bulih taruh apa2 plant...klu tu bunga matahari taruh d bilik bisuk dia ko bulih makan sudah tu seed terbakar jadi kuaci yg rangup. i definitely hate my room now, kicil dan hot

Claire said...

Chan, effisien bah kasi baja tanah kalau suda kering tu bunga. :D

sama ba jg ni cni..panas cam taik betul. adei