Monday, March 8, 2010

Down The Rabbit Hole

Alice In Wonderland directed by Tim Burton is showing in cinema this week. Been waiting ages for it. My favorite children's story other than Anne of Green Gables & Si Anak Gajah back when I was a kid.

When I first saw the promotional poster and trailer, I thought the girl was a bit old for playing Alice compare to how it was suppose to be in the book. So I went searching for the synopsis on Wikipedia and found out why. In this movie Anne is now 19 years old and accidentally returns to the place she visited 13 years ago.

I didn't really read through the end of the article. Don't want to lose the element of surprise. And trying to keep my expectation on average of course.

2 comments:

FDD said...

I've seen it!!!
Go for 3D.seriously

Claire said...

Lingo Nom Nom Nom, Will do! Hopefully this week. ;-D