Monday, March 15, 2010

Are you the kind who always have a plan?

Any plan gets you excited. It pumps the adrenaline and you feel exhilarated. Even simple everyday to-do-plan can wake your mind up from a slumber boring routine. Suddenly you have something new to do. Something to look forward to.

I was writing down the monthly budgetary plan on bills and suddenly I feel excited. As I was checking all the boxes, it looks like the total sum of every bills to pay every month is getting lower. I look forward to maintain it that way.

That sounds like a plan to me. How about you?

6 comments:

FDD said...

Having a plan makes it easier for me to achieve daily tasks and dreams.

Its a must la for me :)

Claire said...

Lingo Nom3, Yep. It sure does. :)

TaQuiLa said...

sometimes i plan..

sometimes i'm not..

but now m realised, that planning will decrease everything, especially money matters and stress..

so,whatever it is..a planning is a must :)

Claire said...

Sheila, especially when go shopping kan. :-D impulse buying is so going to cause financial damage. hehe

TS Lim said...

Planning gives you the sense that you are in control. Just make sure you understand that things doesn't always go according to plan. Hehe.

P.S. Just moved my blog address to http://www.clipsoflogic.com Update it when you are free =)

Claire said...

TS Lim, thanks for telling me that. Will update the blogroll. :) And yes, i fully realize that things doesn't always go according to plan. That's why there's a Plan B. :-D