Friday, March 12, 2010

Deliciously Authentic

After last weekend trip to Danok Thailand, I thought it's only appropriate to cook a Tom Yam dish for March.

Bought quite a lot of the Tom Yam paste and cube during the short stay at the place best known for providing pleasure in so many ways I'm sure you can think of one and I have tasted a delicious Tom Yam Soup made by a Thai cook during the visit to the Water View Restaurant where they deliver the food you have ordered via boats.

Try reading that in one breath. Anyway, the place sound interesting kan? Very.

Having cooked the recipe quite a few times with acceptable standard, this time I only have to improve it to another level.

Deliciously authentic. Seh~

I'm sure it will come in handy when there's a need for me to meet someone's mother in not-so near future. [giggles]

Will share the ingredients here once I found out the best recipe I can create on my own with the help of the many existing one you can find anywhere in this virtual world.

Stay tune darlings.

2 comments:

Mell_f said...

Nah,my BIL's punya kepakaran. Mmg byk variation suda bah tomyam ni but for sure 2 things yg perlu ada adalah the kantan and daun limau purut. kalau ndada mcm rasa pes seja ni adeii.

Claire said...

Iya mell. tu kantan sama daun limau purut mesti ada la..:D campin jg sy masak ni sebenarnya. makanan kegemaran kan tapi mo try lagi sampai jadi paling sedap di dunia. hehe