Friday, April 17, 2009

Wishes


ok Mell...here's the tag. ;)

I don't actually do tags that often but i think i'm going to do this one... as a matter of fact, my 'second' birthday in a year is just around the corner, so i may as well put out my wish list..then maaaybe it will be granted. [wink wink]

Here goes the wish list for my second 25th birthday this year:

1. Harry Potter 1~6 First Print Hard Cover Books. [i only got the 7th book...tsk tsk]

2. Phoenix Tattoo

3. An hour Sand Timer

4. Birthday Snow Globes

5. A return Penang-KK flight ticket.


I'm suppose to list out 10 wishes but you see, i am a very reasonable person. I don't ask too much. I just decide to wish for all those 5 items twice (that makes 10 wishes) so now it's more powerful & likely to be granted. ;)

So now i have make the list of what i want for my birthday, and the list ARE 10 (5wishX2) & i have post the image too...but i'm not tagging anyone on this. ;)

No comments: