Tuesday, April 7, 2009

P!nk - Funhouse Album


I just finished downloading P!nk's 5th album - Funhouse...yeay~! P!nk always got her way of making me feel much better & sometimes like i'm going to get crazy of loving her songs so much..haha Best ba suara rock dia...aishhhh This album speaks directly about her divorce.

I love all the tracks but my favorite would be 'I Don't Believe You', 'Crystal Ball', 'Sober' & 'Please Don't Leave me'. You should have watch her sing live. She sings from the heart & the connection is really amazing. You'll definitely get crazy too. hehe

To me, she's a very talented song writer + singer & her voice is just awesome. She realy got me right from her first single 'There You Go'. Her writings/songs have never failed to amuse me in so many ways. She stand up for what she believe in, very witty & funny at the same time not to mention daring & very creative. :)

She really is a rockstar. ;)

6 comments:

sweetie~ said...

ya saya pun suka lagu2 pink....simple but meaningful and 'danceful' hehe. ko donlod pakai apa? sbb kadang2 donlod quality dia nda bagus ba....

Mell_f said...

Sy suka lagu dia and videoclip dia. haha..sungguh funny.

Claire said...

mmg...kamu patut tgk dia live tu lagu 'u n ur hands'..punya la dia...hahaha...ada guyangan2 mantap lagi...hahaha

biasa kalau sy download sy type sja d google sb slalu tiap hari ada site yg bagus...nda bertahan jg tu site2 yg biasa...tp plg ok sy rasa ialah 4shared sama rapidshare la... :)

Claire said...

Bah...kita 3 la peminat setia P!ink aa...jaga kamu kalau kamu nda mau...hahahaa

Unknown said...

So stoked for this Funhouse tour. P!nk is so gooood live. Hope I see you all there!

Claire said...

Stuart, i wish i can be there to see her live. sigh~