Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Damn

I'm having a rough day...everything seem to go wrong today..I did not actually feel very enthusiastic going to work this morning & things just get worse.

If u think I'm downright plain, boring & unable to express anger & sadness verbally does not mean you can say just about anything you pleases.

If you think I'm ugly, so what...shut you hideous eyes & go away..the sight of you make me wanna puke anyway.

All of you can just shut up & leave me alone.

And i don't need anyone to tell me to look at the fucking bright side or whatever bullshit you want to say...

Instead of saying things going to get better, why don't you help me with the swearing instead. I'm doing a bad job here. I did not exceed expectation in swearing vocabulary.

Shit.

5 comments:

Claire said...

mari sweetie!

Wel^Beiolman said...

marah sja ko o kan..haha..ada bir nda mau minum..teda bir mau minum..haha..

Claire said...

hehehe mo minum bir la ni nti balik kerja ;)

Vera said...

FCUK.SiHT.BIthc.Whoer.BasTrad.

Claire said...

yeah! fcuking shit...adeh. mcm tu ja sy tau kalau maki...hehe

Thanks frens.... :)