Thursday, August 28, 2008

Superwoman

You are listening to it now.

It's Alicia Keys - Superwoman. I heard the song again last night & watched the clip again & again, repeatedly until i get sleepy.

It reminds me strongly of Mom at home.

I would like to dedicate this entry to my dear Mom, for being the greatest mom in the world to me...for being there no matter how hard it was for her...for raising me patiently & never thought of herself more than she should be...Life was hard for us back then, but she never once succumb to defeat..

I love her more than anything in this world and I will never again questions and waver from doing what I must do now regardless of what I may felt about it. I may not be able to express the gratitude i felt..for being there when I needed her to..we may never hug and kiss like others cause it would be too awkward for our own good.. but I know she love me and i hope she know I love her too..

This song is for you Mom. I love you.


Alicia Keys Lyrics
Superwoman Lyrics

Boomp3.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur mom have a blog? she can read them . hehehe

Anonymous said...

haha..teda...saja la ba..nda buli ka? haha :) malu ja sy kalau dia tau..hehe