Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Letter to My Future Wife..jeng3

read on peeps~

A Letter to My Future Wife

(Nyeh nyeh....Your usual tongue-in-cheek writer is getting a little bit corny this time around. So proceed at your own risk.)

Dear My Future/Potential Wife,

I am a simple man. A very simple man indeed. And being too simple most of the time leads the people around me to think that I am complicated. Here are the reasons why I am a very simple man.

I don’t expect you to be as gorgeous as Erra Fazira. She is beautiful but I find her rather bland and plain. I am simple.

I don’t expect you to be Angelina Jolie as well. I don’t find oozing too much sexuality and sensuality attractive. I am simple.

I don’t expect you to be like Oprah Winfrey either. You should know what I mean. Intelligence, checked. Unfortunately, beauty is not in the equation. Feminist, please don’t hate me.

So you can see that I am a simple man. I don’t ask much. I don’t set a really high standard. In general, I believe a decent men like me would want a wife that is decently beautiful. The next man you meet might have a completely different version of beauty but here are my criteria of beauty.

..............................................................................(for more on the criteria..check out the web below)

By http://www.ahmadfadli.com/

p/s i'm promoting this blog of Tri@KC...enjoy his rantings lah...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KC...i feel that my fellow bloggers fren shud read ur posts..so i'm promoting this one here..i'm sure it would spark an interest..:) keep up the good job yah!