Saturday, September 6, 2008

Month of September

I'm going to be the Single-Sexy-Independent woman.
What i should realize & bear in mind are;-

1. Looking good makes me feel good & confident which means i have to lose down a bit of the beer belly or simply try to look good in one. :p

2. Knowing that i don't necessarily need someone in my life to make me feel happy but 1st try to be happy with myself & what i got at present...that whats more important than anything is never ever forgetting that i am a whole person in my own right, with or without a man in my life.

3. Every day may not be the best of my life...but it is a day of my life so i have to make the most out of it.

4. Trusting my values more than i trust my hormones.

5. Steering clear of relationships that spell out t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

6. Experience is what i get...when i don't get what i want.

7. Comfortable, cozy, boring, and mundane are all part of a normal life...whereas dramatic, agonizing, moody-gloomy & obsessive are adjectives i don't want to use describing my own life.

8. It's human to always be a little dissatisfied, to wish things were different, that i had more freedom, or more love, or more free time...It's human...but it's not very smart.

9. That it's not easy to be what i want to in life...but that shouldn't keep me from trying.

10. That i can't have everything........at least not at the same time.


So....i guess it's all out from my chest already...& the only thing i should do now is trying to bring out the best in me for my own sake...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

emmm....very thoughtful la claire..living and making the best of our daily life is indeed entertaining and promising...it is the best gift from God that we shouldn't let it slips away..

Anonymous said...

:).....I AM REALLY GOING TO DO THIS! i mean doing the best i can in my own life....wish me luck! :)

Anonymous said...

ahaha..GBU claire..heee...lose the strings attached to u and let free urself..haha...

Anonymous said...

hehe..iya...i'm on it! :p

Anonymous said...

bah cepat2 ko wel..ada borang sudah ni..claire berapa banyak ko print borang kusung??? ;) anyway, wish u all the best. been there and still proud of the decision that I have made..

Anonymous said...

:) hehe...lama sda sy single ni Joy..cuma blm kasi umum..ni official announcement la utk yg tertanya2...wakaka..perasan..haha

Anonymous said...

joy..mahal borang si claire jual...baru mau beli borang suda rm11..bgs lagi beli beer..haha..

Anonymous said...

hahahha...kau prefer beer dr sy ka wel~??? u sure o not...haha