Friday, August 8, 2008

Music & Me

I'm like Niki...or maybe Jessica.
We happen to fall under the same category. Not the hot-super-strength-single momma but more likely under the influence of split personality or maybe multiple personality disorder MPD, DID or whatever you call it. [ha ha..i wish!] teda kaitan sama post seterusnya pun...

Here comes the real story...
I just often wonder about that personality thing because more than always, i would change to one mood & another. hehe i know it's just call moody or girls-don't-know-what-she-think that always confuse a man but it's kind of cool saying the disorder thing...stupid. I know. [who cares anyway]

ok2...it's only that i wanted to share how i listen to songs & how i actually interpret them in my own way. That's all there is to it. No disorder of any kind. [giggles]

There are so many songs i have in mind but i'll put only a few or else i would never get to post this then.

I always dream of singing this song to someone whom i have a big crush or..you know..helplessly in love? [wink2] whenever i get to listen to this song, i will go crazy & smiling shamelessly to myself...

"What am I to you
Tell me darling true
To me you are the sea
Vast as you can be
And deep the shade of blue

When I look in your eyes
I can feel the butterflies
I love you when you're blue
Tell me darlin true
What am I to you"



la la la...

Or maybe whenever i listen to Colby O'Donis...i would smirk & feels like going to a club & donning the sexiest dress i got &...

"Yeah those guys wanna come treat ya right

Cause you're sweeter than apple pie
Everything that you want you got
Girl you know that you need to stop
Most beautiful thing in sight
Always takin' on the spotlight
Always in the club lookin hot
Girl you know that you need to stop..."



You know what i mean...[grin]

Whenever i'm alone at home & feeling emo i-miss-my-ex mood, hehe...i'll always feel like crying listening to this one. The lyrics doesn't really picture the story...just have some sentimental value to me...some old memories...too personal. sorry. he he

"Last thing you need's another pickup line
You must have heard them all a thousand times.."



I was like...yeah right. Like i care for any lame lines now. [straight face]

But...if below track comes banging on the stereo...i would automatically go cheery & feels like i'm the next rockers in the world kinda feeling...haha but i do love this one...it feels much better than *** ....haha [mustahil!]



Or lastly...i felt like a lesbian~ haha [pernah terfikir la mo jadi]



.............................................................................................. [la la la]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Colby O Donis song...hmm..have u watched the video clip?
I think the last part is too mushy..where he strums a guitar...Jeez, I bet those hi skool girls love it so much...
Makes them melt...
I like the lines from whatshisname yah..Chris Brown...
Yeap..goes sumthing like this...
"cos if I got you,
I don't need money,
I dont need cars,
Girl you'r my all"
Chris Brown. I wish I can sing like you and serenade girls...

Anonymous said...

i've watched the clip..:p well..i think it does not really intentionally meant for guys to drool over..for some simple everyday girl like me..its music groove enuf..;p That Chris Brown song is 'With You'..i love it 2