Friday, December 10, 2010

Season of Everything

I  have been playing too much Farm Ville on Facebook lately. Not that I'm bored with nothing to do but I guess it's the season of everything. Christmas season, farming season...you name it.

It's only a week now before going back to Sabah to be with my family and friends. I'm very much looking forward to it. Even though as usual I wish I have more money for everything.

A lot of things have happened this year. I quit my previous job last August and now working in XXX company. So far, I have been quite happy working with the new company although of course there's a few ups and down when you are still a new hire. Quite differently now, I don't really mind working extra late and I have not yet have the dreaded feeling of waking up to work as what I have sometimes felt in my previous company. I guess, it was really a time to change for me. Nothing is ever routine now. Everything is new. There's so  much to catch up and to learn fast. The expectation is high and sometimes I feel stupid. But I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can. Before the curve turn to flat.

And...I'm single again. It was the right thing to do and I'm not going to go into much detail on that.

I still have my own way of seeing life and let me tell you this. Right and wrong is just a matter of opinion. More than often, I'm always optimistic. And I may seems naive at times, but that's my choice. I choose to live like that. There are times when I want to be careful and there are times when I can just accept-no-problem if I'm being cheated into, robbed or tricked. I may not have a strong stance over something that seems a small matter to me or just those things that I don't feel strongly about but for other things that does matter, there's really nothing you can do or say to make me change my mind.

I wrote about doing just two things this year at the start of the year and I'm glad I did it. I definitely want to repeat that resolution and also add those that I already plan in my head.

The year have not even finish yet, but I already have plans for the next coming one. Now that everything seems to go well and to the right direction, all I can think of for next year is to make everything better than it is now. There's a few things I had in mind. And you bet I'll do it all.

For these next few weeks, I just have to give my energy, attention and commitment to the family back at home. Excited much?

2 comments: