Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh no.

I am having a mild migraine since Sunday night. It may be due to hormonal reason that happen to girls each month or something else but whatever it is, I want it to disappear as I need to get a few things ready before going back this coming Saturday.

1) Get a dress for Rayner's wedding. Ntah brapa kali mau survey baru mau puas hati..ish ish ish.
2) Buy presents for the kids at home. Apparently they are coming back to KK earlier than me. Surely, they'll be waiting for the presents.
3) Wash the traveling bag and pile of clothes before Friday. At least.

Hmm...that's just three things actually kan. 1 item 1 day, should be done by Friday. I have to force myself lah ni. Siapa suruh last minute.

2 comments:

Georgie J said...

but that's so exhilarating about when we going back.last minute packing, hohoho!slmt balik ke sabah...

Claire said...

Mr. Whimsical, Thanks. :)