Thursday, December 9, 2010

Family Trip This Year

A thought about family trip came across my mind just now while surfing through the internet and I was thinking, me and my family never actually done this as an annual thingy. But then, all of a sudden I thought about those unplanned and spontaneous outing we did before and actually yes, we did have it every once in a while.

It maybe a small trip like going to the Poring Hot Spring just for the kids to swim or 'berendam' around or this one time when we went to the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park to amuse the kids because they all been taught to love animals, but when I think about it, yeah...it's where me, sist, mom and all the kids got together and I'm happy just thinking about it now.

Maybe this year I should plan about something nicer for all of us. It doesn't have to be fancy and everything as long as the happiness is there. I wonder where we should go. Any suggestion? :)

6 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

picnic di beach!

Claire said...

iya..and i was thinking maybe we should go to a resort for a day or two... :)

sweetie~ said...

sna nexus ka....rasa ria ka...best tu...

Claire said...

Sweetie, Nanti sy surf2 site dia.. :-D tenkiu.

Georgie J said...

manukan maybe!teach the kids to love the beach.lol...o

Claire said...

Oh they love it already. Hehe...mungkin pegi resort la kali...nda pun bawa p main ayunan sja la...hahaha