Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Mood Is In The Air

I think I found a destination to bring my mom for her first time out-of-country travel for next year. If all go well, I hope I can make it as a surprise birthday gift or something. :) I thought about it while thinking of my own travel plan (Wel, pigi Vietnam ka tu kau bilang next year?). I'm going to take her to apply for a passport once I'm back at home in a few more days. That's one step done and closer to really doing it.

I foresee that 2011 will be a very busy year. With all the outdoor activities me and the guys have been planning...futsal, hiking, badminton, fishing, drinking (hehe) and to join all the run or walk or maybe even cycling (mo tunggu si Jew betul2 pi pasang badan tu tulang basikal dia di rumah dlu) that Penang has to offer next year. Or maybe Singapore. Or KL. We'll see about that.

And a busy weeks ahead up until new year. Hmmm.

Life is Good. And not a commercial of LG.

5 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

wow, you're going for travel next year?.. don't forget to blog it out okay!..hehe... waiting..waiting.. :)

Have a great day..and a blessed coming Christmas.. GOD bless. :)

Wel^Beiolman said...

hahahaa..bukan korea ka tu..haha..ya..either vietnam atau bali la k..hehe..thailand mcm byk kali suda pula..haha..

Mell_f said...

ikkuttt,kasi masuk bah aku dalam beg mu plisss haha.

Last year i bought air tickets bki-kul to dad and aunty,then ko tau what happened last minute? dad kena admit di hosp,have to cancel the trip. aish sodih sodih. Just make sure ur mum is in the pink of health la time tu.

Georgie J said...

sounds like a plan.waaa.i like the activities u'v planned for next year.if only sa ada kwn2 utk buat smua tu d cni. hohoho

Claire said...

Stella, plan seja dlu ni..hopefully can make it la..manatau tiba2 jatuh miskin..hehe

Wel, bah. jum beli tikit. wakaka

Mell, masuk seja dalam beg ku..buli bah. ekeke hmm..nda jg dapat tau kan how's their health on that time..hopefully all is healthy n well la..

Mr. Whimsical, Jum la datang cni..ekekeke