Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The End Of Life As I Know It

G: A fella just has to tell a woman the truth without words...it's like a signal you send out to the woman and she just picks it up.

H: And what's the truth?

G: that kissing her would be the end of life as I know it.

H: Well....and that's true of every girl you've gotten to kiss you?

G: I could turn it on and off when I was younger and had no principles...when every girl that I was lucky enough to kiss was the end of life as I knew it.

H: and now???

G: Now I only send it out when I think she might be the one that makes it true.



Guess which movie was that lines? I'm so much in love with Gerard Butler. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it ... p/s i love you?? Main tembak saja ar...LOL!

Claire said...

iyaaa.......100 markah! yeay! hihihi

Pegawai Khalwat said...

ya ka? bukan 300 kah?

Claire said...

ps i love you la pegawai... 300 tu mmg Gerard Butler gak tp dlm tu dia jerit sparta! ja... lain skrip. ;)