Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy

No one is born happy. But all of us are born with the ability to create happiness.

Went picnic at Batu Feringghi yesterday. It was fun & healthy until the time to go back. I had a headache again. [sigh]

Peace to the world...

The picnic went surprisingly well tho. I got just a slight brown healthy shade of tan. Lying over the mat on the sand...thinking about things...this..and that...and finally decide to let it all go at that moment...so now, i'm quite empty & clear headed. [smile]

Walking back...

I don't quit or succumb easily for any reason before. I fight for it..even if some people told me it's not worth it.

But now...where does all of that gone to?
Maybe i'm tired of trying to figure out what's there for me...or if i'm in for anything...

"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves." - Helen Keller

p/s And to add to my blurry meaning of happiness, Chelsea lost for the first time to Liverpool last Sunday..and it's Home for goat sake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do not know what is the meaning of happines now...

Anonymous said...

;) u will...don't worry