Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kiss me a.r.s.e....in english!

That title got nothing to do with the topic discussed below.



So...i've been distancing myself from any political issue lately as the peak of everything that have been happening in the country starting to feel too much & also because it’s just helplessly frustrating [as it always does].



So I need a break. Every now & then I’ll go back & read a bit from the sites but only just.



I choose to be back again a few minutes back, & boy…as much as I want to take it lightly or maybe sometimes choose to be ignorant on certain facts…I can’t. I’m just overly concerned i may say on stuff that includes injustice & display of unethical moves or simply on the rubbish-garbage remarks.



Maybe I’m being biased on certain thing that goes against my personal views…or on things that I believe in, but it doesn’t seem to be much of an excuse for giving in to those people who are racist & simple-narrow-minded type of thinking.

At times, I do not agree with bits & pieces from our great Tun M, because I rather find him sometimes too obsessed with Pak Lah & full of hatred way beyond revamp towards DSAI…but still I read on & try not to make early judgments on what he’s trying to say..because i strongly believe everyone should have their own opinions on certain matter & should let it known for justice sake. Having said that though, still not all comments especially from the readers are edible.



I've just decided to buy the FREE RPK t-shirt & i think we all should too. I'm not going to start on the ISA issues. It pained me enough just reading it everywhere.



Till then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

che det dot kom kaitu? hehe nda suka sama dia tu... cakap tak serupa bikin! but not 100% agree wif DSAI oso ba... dia pun ada juga karut dia tu hehe... PL lagi karut kan? kekeke..

no i'm not into politic oso... as long buli carik makan sudah la... PEACE!

Anonymous said...

hahaha....mmg Dr M pintar ba..tu nda dpt disangkal la..sy respect jg..cuma kin sakit ati dia tu kalau psl kes2 dan welfare utk kita d sabah..kalau dia teda buat hal sama sy sy tia peduli dia..tp dia p jd penjahat kan d sabah..kena suku sakat aku jg..jadi sy mo benci la..haha

DSAI karut marut? haha biasa la ba tu..mesti ada jg sikit2 yg pengamburan...tp at least as for me...he's a hope for change la..lagipun sy suka dgr dia beckp..haha mantap baitu..

nda pa jg ba into ka nda...at least u knw wats happening n u keep tracks la...;)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking to buy that tshirt too... tapi nantilah... Ya... the political scenario today in Malaysia really make me wanna puke... dunno, why don't they want to do something yang bagus untuk semua rakyat di Malaysia daripada sana sini penghamburan... Especially di Sabah... banyak lai tempat blum kana kasi bagus, even the basic infrastructure.

Nowadys yang sia baca di Paper, Si anu karut, si dia ipu, a jokes... sia mo jadi ini sia mo jadi itu... tu Kes PTI di Sabah ndada uda cerita... Looks like the paper lebih suka mo cerita politik daripada welfare urang...

Apa sudah sia cakap nie? sia pun nda tau... wekekekeke

Anonymous said...

exactly ba markie...that's y...selagi belum tukar government selagi tu teda apa2 akan berlaku tu d sabah...that realy is our only hope..kalau dr sy la..

anything for the better..sy mesti mo support...btl2 teda point sda yg buli kasi ubah pendirian sy sm ni skg pny gov...buduh sja dorang semua tu!

hehe