Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Starry Starry Night

I have not been getting enough sleep these last few days...drinking milk was no help and reading a book certainly didn't do anything good either. I think I should have a stock of beer ready in the fridge but then there's the bulgy belly so...no thanks.

I feel like a living dead walking on a silent creepy grave on the hill kind of thing. My eyes is like a panda. Dark circles so obvious you would have thought it's the real deal. So really going to sleep early tonight. I mean right now. Good night everybody. Peace and out. Zzz

6 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

u think too much ba tu claire...better to get sleep when u feel like sleeping instead of sleeping when its time to sleep...

ngam tu ada beer...who says beer kasi buncit o..silap fact suda ko ni...buncit not coz beer la...

Claire said...

hmm...bijak jg pula kau ni kadang2 kan..hehe tp kalau tdur masa yg ngantuk sja nda la tetdur2 smpi bisuk kalau gitu...tambah la jadi panda! haha

ya la..sikit2 beer nda gumuk ba sy tau..kalau too much sja... ;) nti sy mo p jugging...ngeh3

artisticklytouch said...

beer doesn't help. relax your mind, stop thinking about work or life or anything 2 hours before you sleep.

Claire said...

Art, 2 hours?? I'll see what I can do about that..hehe

NADZRIE said...

benti keje..settle..kurus pun kurus.
sda teda duit mo beli makan..kehkehkeh

Claire said...

Nadzrie, mati nanti..wakakka