Monday, April 26, 2010

Sing It Like You Mean It.

That I think would be a very good advice for those who want to perform and sing.

Actually, I've been listening to the songs in my playlist and heard some of the song that I've always dreamt of singing in a show, if I ever get the chance again. :)

Here's some of the songs.

1) Tina Arena - Burn
2 ) Maria Mena - Just Hold Me
3) Meredith Brooks - Bitch
4) Anastacia - Left Outside Alone
5) Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
6) Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
7) Norah Jones - What Am I To You
8) Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
9) Stacia Orico - There's Gotta Be More To Life
10) The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
11) Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me
12) Avril Lavigne - Innocence
13) Rufus Wainwright -Hallelujah
14) Pink - Just Like A Pill
15) Duffy - Warwick Avenue
16) Leona Lewis - Run
17) LeAnn Rimes - The Right Kind of Wrong

.... and the list goes on and on. There are many songs but I'm putting only a few here or I'll never stop. :)

By the way, for some reason I'd really really like to sing Gallery by Mario Vasquez just because I think the song is so damn catchy. But I guess it would be really hard to pull that off since I'm no Ne-Yo nor Bruno Mars.

Gallery

No comments: