Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Run!Run!Run!

I need to start running seriously again. Happily of course. Just a bit more disciplined than I was lately. I think my weight is not getting any lesser.

Coincidentally too, I have been feeling like I need to get away for a while. I'm not sure what it is exactly that I really need to get away from but sometimes I feel suffocated by everything that is going on through my head. I even started to dream so much of things that I hate and things that I wish for. Omg. I know. Sometimes I think that there might be something wrong with me. So I think beside jogging, I also need to run away to some place where I can get a peace of mind.

Maybe I should just go for an unplanned trip once in a while. Even better, I should just pick any location now and buy me an overnight plane tickets or bus tickets or train tickets...whatever it is. The tickets sound weird to me now after repeating the sentence through my head.

I have a small world globe like this in the room. Almost the same shape and color. Bought it during that first visit to Singapore.

I just want the whole world to stop for a while. Please let me wander around as long as I want and let me be at every places I need to be.

2 comments:

Lett said...

Apa lagi? Singapore lah jawabannya for ur short term getaway... lepas singapore nnt kita ramai ramai plan pi Japan :)

Claire said...

Rayner, p korea lah..ekeke