Thursday, June 2, 2011

Reading My Way Through Life


It has been a while since the last time I read a book and COMPLETED IT WITH JUST A FEW HOURS. That's the indication of how much I ENJOYED the book I have just finished reading. Although I did feel a bit disappointed of the ending, one that I felt ended too soon when I was hoping for more reconciliation and elaborated happy ending pages after all of what each of the character have gone through. Nevertheless, it was a VERY GOOD read I could not really get enough of it in the end.
 
Anyway, I guess all those writers did it sometimes. To not gives you everything and leave some for your imagination and let you decide how it's going to end. It happen a lot in movies too. Those movies that ends abruptly and leaves you wondering whether there's a second sequel to it or it was purposely done to let  your mind play tricks on you - something like that.

This is the first book that I read from this author, Meg Rosoff and I'm LOOKING FORWARD to read more of her writings after this.

1 comment:

Travel-Bunny said...

Hello Claire!

Thanks for the recommendation. I was just looking for some good reads to get! :) Happy weekend!