Monday, January 17, 2011

World On A String

Yep. I've got the world on a string. [smile.and.smile.again]

It was on one fine Sunday afternoon. Three friends were drinking beer. We were a bit drunk I guess. Me and Jew were talking about our last year's plan which was him teaching me to play guitar. Then Wel said to me, "Let's go and buy your guitar." And as usual, my reply to that was, "I'll buy it at the end of this month [which already been months]. I don't really have a budget for that now."

The next thing I knew, I was already on my way to the guitar shop. That was actually very nice. The spontaneity and all. I owe you this one Wel. Thank you so much! [and.smile.again] Although, I could not really have much sense on picking up my best guitar choice due to dizziness. Haha.

And, as you may already guess, I now have a guitar. My very first one. [smile.and.smile.again] I am very much excited about it. After work today, Jew already teach me a few techniques and I'm going to master that myself before I go and ask him another new skill to show off learn.

I'm going to be quite occupied on weekdays from now on. Everyday after work, it's a guitar lesson, jogging and going back to school which is opening up the Mechanics of Materials because I am much aware of my weak Mechanical basic and I'm making an effort to be better. I should win the best employee or something this year. Kidding! And I also need to teach Jew the Solidwork design which we agreed upon in exchange to him teaching me to be a musician. Nice. Haha

Ok. Enough writing for now. I want to do a bit of virtual farming and then strum a little. A bit of G and C to life...then off to sleep.

Everything and everyone. Thank you.

8 comments:

JerryInc said...

cool, was thinking of getting a guitar and self teach myself klu buli haha

Georgie J said...

i am envious!hoho.for at least u've got a guru to teach you!argggh!hiks.

Claire said...

Jerryster, mari lah! cuba kau datang cni minum bir sama kami...nda tau tau..terbeli sda kau tu gitar..then aiso nodi excuse la nda mo belajar. hahaha

Mr. Whimsical @ Jojie, hehe...mcm bilang tu uncle above, self teach bah..hehe mari kita...

Wel^Beiolman said...

haha..busy suda ko weekdays..haha..pekebun moden mau jaga om d kebun sama main gitar...wah..bakal mau jadi entertainer berbayar la suda ni..si jew ajar dulu ilmu then dia kasi start tu plan jd manager berbayar ko la jg..sia fan berbayar jg la..haha..

enjoy the gitar n collect more gitar as collection...quite interesting hobby actually

Claire said...

Wel, iya..busy sda sy weekdays ni..mo berkebun la..mo lari2 la...mo petik2 gitar lagi..ekekeke thanks ah for the guitar. ;)

dEe Di a.k.a. KeNg hAu said...

COOL... great singer suda tue, maw belajar gitar lagi? maw jadi musician ka?? best wishes for working life... pyiong!!!

Claire said...

dEe, Siok bah juga belajar benda baru...hehehe thanks k..wish u well too...

NADZRIE said...

hmm..bagus2x!!