Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last Night...

When it ended, I could feel my chest hurting and I was short of breath. Everything I felt before I opened my eyes, I could still feel every sensation of it, physically and emotionally. I almost cried trying to ease it away, assuring myself that it was just a dream. And the first thing I did instinctively once I woke up was trying to get away.

I guess what happen was, I was dreaming about something that I know have been bothering me but I never really talk about it and I just let it rest deep inside my subconscious mind. I know it may probably start sounding like something you get from the movie Inception but we all knows that some part of that movie is true.

And I still couldn't shake everything away, every flash of scene, every faces seen and every felt emotion. I had this kind of dream before. And what really hurt about it was, it may not even happen yet but it will and I'll know for sure a few days later. Like a call from a friend. Or a confession. The gut feeling you have just right after waking up.

3 comments:

JerryInc said...

bangun!! :D

Wel^Beiolman said...

buli tahan mimpi ko...ada org p inception ka ni...sometimes we dream things that we worried about or concern about or some people says..we dream of our own fears..its just a dream..bila la ko mau mimpi 4d tau jakpot ni..hehe..

Claire said...

Jerry, mau kana tandang ni kasi bgn..hahaha

Wel, yeah. Even if it's true. Fuck the dream. Hahahaha