Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Because You Love Me

That was the song.

After quite some time...I got a chance to sing for an event again. I was quite nervous and I think it shows.

It was a bit embarassing.

I'm singing again tomorrow, for the second day of the event and I hope I'm done with the nervousness by then. I just prepared for one song each day but maybe I have to sing two songs tomorrow. I have pick another quite an easy song and I'm hoping I can deliver it well.

I really love singing and the best part out of it is when I know that people enjoyed it. I always have this idea of just performing and singing but I don't have to be like a commercial artist or something. Just singing. And making people happy.

I'm really grateful everytime I'm given a chance to sing a song, entertaining people despite feeling anxious once in a while. I'm quite excited for tomorrow and really really want to do the best I can. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Owner said...

because you love me....i love that song :D