Thursday, January 7, 2010

Writing it here today.

KC bought me a white note book with a soft fabric cover for christmas present last year. And i decided to write something on it for the first time this very moment, right after i finish this post. I wonder how i should start.

For the past few weeks, i have also been thinking about myself and my life aimlessly. Uncertain. On what exactly did i found out, i'll keep that private.

And I have also been trying, and will do so again, to see anything that is difficult as a positive thing. That way, i will be able to challenge my own self-belief and inhibitions. Whenever i get through it, more often than not, it will open up my mind and i can just be entertain with an idea or situation even without accepting it. Being an open minded person is very helpful, especially about things that i don't know about.

And let me tell you one thing here. Never worry that you might change your mind about something and have people call you inconsistent. Who wants to be predictable anyway? As Osho said it, never afraid of contradicting yourself. Life itself is never constant but changing simultaneously with every breath each of us inhale every second of our lives.

So, go start anew. Today. While it matters.
Good night everyone. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"When the student is ready,the teacher will appear"
-Zen proverb-

-www.ahmadfadli.com-

:-D

Claire said...

"There's no greater teacher than you yourself."
-Claire bennet-

ekeke