Friday, January 29, 2010

Don't Mess With The Chicks!

Remember my previous post about cooking? I tried a new recipe last week.
And it was quite a disaster.

That particular day was one of those time when you feel so lucky and grateful having someone that will still think you're adorable no matter how bad you screwed up. We were anticipating a delicious and nice set of meal for dinner but instead what comes out was an overcooked, over-taste and over-ingredients kind of dish. Regardless of what happened, KC still finishes his portion diligently. I know it might be that you were just hungry dear, but I really appreciate the thoughtfulness.

It was that bloody Chicken In A Pot recipe.
The only one missing was the pot.


I tried everything from throwing half of the broth mixture to adding other ingredients so that the sauce tasted better but I did not come close to getting it right. In the end, i just let it be and serve it up at the table. I never cooked dishes with all the chicken broth mixed with tomato paste, bread crumbs and dried oregano before so maybe that's why I failed at it the first time. Excuses aside, I am not letting January ends with a fail recipe. Now that i know at what step that I did wrong, I'm going to try that recipe again before the month ends. Saturday maybe?

Here's the recipe if you feel like poisoning someone this weekend.

Hell Yeah!

It was suppose to be a very simple recipe so good luck! :-)

6 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

mcm sedap ni resepi...inda menjadi ka?inda apa cuba lagi dan cuba lg..

bkn ko bilang ko p ipoh ka this weekend..hahaha..kedapatan...haha..

kalu baca tu resipi mcm simple sja o kan...tp entah la...mungkin best ni mau cuba..hehe..

Claire said...

Baru mo cuba lg ni hari ba wel. semlm p taiping pun nda jadi masak pun nda jadi...demam. huhu

mcm senang jg la actually cuma sy mo beli tu measuring cup ni kali...hehe

sweetie~ said...

ereiii apa pny resepi ni....haha

bukan apa yg di makan tu penting ba claire...tp yg penting makan sma siapa...hehe

Claire said...

ekekeke....betul tu miss sweetie. :-D cuma kadang2 apa yg dimakan pun penting jga la..wakakaka

Anonymous said...

I got poisoned rupanya...:-D

-www.ahmadfadli.com-

Claire said...

KC, close lah. Nasib anda baik kali ini. Saya akan cuba lagi di masa hadapan. :-D