Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Knot In My Gut, Pit In My Stomach

I feel that whenever i'm about to step in courts for a sports game, or when i'm about to walk on stage to sing and perform.

But none of that situation is happening to me now. So why does it feel like there's something about to happen? As if i'm going to decide on something...or in a moment or two, i'm going to do something that may change my life forever.

Or is it because there's nothing for me to decide, or do, or ponder on that i'm panicking because it seems that my life has stop from moving forward and that i'm stuck here in this rabbit hole and i can't find my way out. But that can't possibly be the case because i can feel the rush of adrenalin pumping through my veins and my heart beats faster with excitement.

And listening to Adam Lambert's Time For Miracle isn't helping either. Feels like there's such a huge energy inside me, as if i have just done my part on Burning Man and now i'm suppose to make happen those dreams i had in me.

Or is it merely the case of hearing that we are going to sign the increment letter today?

Or am i going nuts?

Hmm.

4 comments:

JerryInc said...

if you've gone nuts, dont forget to update me on how it feels like? hehehe

Claire said...

hahaha!u wait.

Anonymous said...

Increment letter..I am always by your side remember that :-D

A minimalist begets another minimalist

You have one more thing to do this Saturday, AF8 audition

-www.ahmadfadli.com-

Claire said...

omg. no no. not af.

btw, white is my fav color bah. nothing to do with minimalist. something to do with simplicity lah. :D