Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pixie Lott

My latest addiction.

I can't quite describe the feeling when i'm obsessed over a particular song or tune. It's like falling in love all over again. Can you imagine that? Just like how i would want to see the person i'm in love 24/7, i would want to listen to the song every minute & every second whenever i can. Lina, my best friend+ex-roommate+ex-coursemate+ex-schoolmate+ex-basketballmate+ex-navymate can testify to that. I honestly think that she's secretly complaining and given the chance, she would have toss my pc's speaker out back then.

If you are wondering about the effects of such songs to me, try listening to these favorite artist of mine...and you know you have fall for it when there's a surge of warm feeling inside your heart. ;)

Love her.

The magical and enchanting voice...singing through beautiful words put together in a lyric...and the melody completes the whole tune and making it the perfect love potion for me.

Main influence.

I can still remember when Norah Jones first made her debut in the music industry. She sound so unique and different, i could not really decide whether to like her songs or not. Then i found one particular song of her that change my life forever. What Am I To You. From that moment on, i was officially her loyal fan for life.

My sweet song.

From the movie P/S I Love You, that's how Toby's voice caught my attention & lucky me, i discover another voice that can easily swept me off my feet.

Bitter sweet taste.

I was driving back from work one evening when Zee's single, Bitter Heart played on air and i actually waited till the song finished before i went out from my car. Needless to say, i straightly went looking for the songs on the net and it was a full whole week of same track lists on my winamp.

Through stormy weather.

Now that i'm posting this, i am once again reminded of the movie that kind of change my life and help me see life through a more positive and beautiful way. It made me want to explore myself and see the hidden or the obvious potential that lies beneath waiting to be discovered and realized. And i know i can always count on Lucy and The Women whenever i'm in need of daily motivation.

Always my favorite.

I'm not sure if Pink is in the right group but i just can't leave her out of this. Right from her first single to her latest album, let just simply say, i love it all. And it's an open secret that i fancy her voice very much, i wish i can sound exactly like her. She practically rock and spin my world turning it absolutely upside down and makes me so overwhelmed i can't find the right words to correctly decribe her awesomeness!

Thinking about how music really play a big influence on me, i really should do something about it. For now, let me see how i can turn that thought into action & anything, i hope i can post something about it in future. Shush...i can't really discuss about it. It'll jinx the whole idea.

Till then, be merry & be good. :)

7 comments:

aleaf said...

have to love her. hgahha

Lee said...

Hello Claire, one word frees us of all the weight and pain of life, that word is love.
And life is a flower of which love is the honey.
Live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.

You have a pleasant week and keep a song in your heart. Best regards, Lee.

Anonymous said...

I'm youtubing Pixie Lot now :-)

ReTrO 70's said...

hye.. kabare.. weh.. mu duk mano loni?

Claire said...

stil duk bkt tambun...aku dah tak reti sgt ckp ktan weh. dah lama tak borak ngan hang. ;)

Lee said...

Hi Claire, just dropped by to wish you a beautiful Sunday and a happy hari Merdeka. Have fun, Lee.

Claire said...

Hi Uncle Lee, thanks for dropping by. Happy Malaya Independence to you. ;)