Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Ugly Truth


Gerard Butler.

He really does get mentioned more than any other actor in this blog. Lucky him. The Ugly Truth will only be shown in Malaysia on September this year, that's about a month more to wait.

I literally fell in love with him in 300 & from that moment on, everything-he-touched-turned-to-gold kind of experience for me whenever he's a cast in a movie. You should really watch him in 300, P/S I Love You, Nim's Island, Lara Croft and so on. His Scottish accent and the sexy vibe, not to forget that when he opens his mouth and sing, everything melts. [grin]

Men and their effect on me. sigh~ [still grinning]

5 comments:

Mell_f said...

Butler sy punya,kau mau si bana kan hari tu. Mengikut ba kau ni. haha.

Claire said...

uii..aku suka ba dia jg...kau bilang aku ambi di atas, kau ambi d bwh pun tu...haahahaha

Kris and Nadia said...

uiyoo.. kamurang.. hihi...

I like him in PS I love you.. betul2 sedih ni.. and terasa btul2 tu heroin pya feeling ni..huhu..

Pegawai Khalwat said...

KC = GB ?

Claire said...

Nadia, iya...sedih gila. sy pun nangis. ;)

PK, errr... ;)