Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beautiful Girl


I was walking into the hallway door for usual scanning routine this morning & someone catch up behind me & sing 'beautiful girl'.....from the movie 200 Pounds Beauty, a Korean movie. It was a nice way to start the day & i'm smiling from ear to ear. Not to the fact that the guy sang the song to me indicating that i'm beautiful but because of the small thing as such which can make me in a very good mood so early in the morning. :)

Up to my office & to my desk, i was humming the song in small voice. ;)


By the way, this is a nice & good movie actually. I cried watching it. syyyy.... :D
The sexy Kim Ah Jung has actually went under the knife of plastic surgery just like her role in the movie. No wonder she's so natural & very good in acting it out because she's really been there. People were criticizing, saying bad things to her about the whole plastic surgery thing.

But i don't care. I still love her because she's so talented & she actually can act & sing very well.


200 Pounds Beauty - Beautiful Girl - Kim Ah Joong

4 comments:

Pegawai Khalwat said...

Never watch it yet.

Claire said...

u shud. ;)

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. :-)

mintaq puji...

Claire said...

;) it's good for health.