Monday, June 22, 2009

Reflection

So, it's been half a year.

A few days before, i saw Alex's shout out in facebook "it's half year of 2009, reflection...reflection" and i could not help from wanting to reflect my own life, days & moments so far.

On January this year, i was so eager to list down my new year resolution & i could not wait to see if i can make it or not. I believe i have set out quite a resonable lists & i did not doubt that it's achieveable, at least some of it.


Come to think of it now, i have actually make a numbers of points on that lists materialize. I have lost a few pounds (maybe), i have not been into extravagant shopping & i have buy & read more books compare to last year (only that i've been less at home these days) and to put more laugh, love & smile to my life have not been that hard to do as i am currently indulging in a new & fresh relationship. Well, there's been the usual it-hurt-and-i'm-confuse situation but i guess that's basically mean i'm living a life so it's not so much of a problem right now. ;)

The only thing that keep sneaking into my mind is the need to be sure of what i want in my life and those sort of things. I'm dealing with this right now and i hope eventually, it will all be clear. It better be. I'm kind of burnt-out with all the things & stuff in my head.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw

4 comments:

dEe Di a.k.a. KeNg hAu said...

be prove of yourself

I think that it's consider success to be able to complete some of new year resolution,

have little faith in yourself..

btwn, masih power ka vocal ko? bila mau tayang suara sama kami2 di usm kkj nie... haha

Claire said...

hehe...masih power mengkali ni Didi...kunun la. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hanya mampu tersenyum...

"currntly indulging in a new & fresh relationship " --> me loike !

Claire said...

:D