Monday, June 29, 2009

Zee Avi - Bitter Heart



Sun rays come down as seen when they hit the ground,
Children spinning around till they fall down down down.
I wait for you: it's been two hours now,
You're still somewhere in town,
Your dinners getting cold.
I rest my case you are always this late,
And you know how much I hate waiting around 'round 'round,
Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside,
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.
And then you come and tell me the same reason as you did yesterday,
So tell me whats her name.
Doo doo da dum, doo doo da dum, doo doo doo doo doo doo da da dum dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum.
Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is just getting a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine.



I love it. So very much.

9 comments:

Dorothy Gale said...

the lyric is very touching. i bet that is the main reason why u love this song so very much. then only it comes to the voice and melody ;P

Claire said...

:D you know what..this time it's all the lyrics, voice & melody altogether that catch me by suprise.

Anonymous said...

Upon listening to this song I bet you like Mocca from Indonesia as well :-)

Brader Burger said...

Lenka should be in ur list too...Cheers

Claire said...

KC, Mocca is nice & it would be even better if their voice got more Jazz+Blues+Folk (i'm not very sure how to call it) edge on it. :)

Charlie, Lenka is nice too. Music very catchy. ;)

mm...How bout Norah Jones, Toby Lightman or Lucy Schwartz... :)

The Island of NAMOYAKI, said...

i wanna wake up with the rain falling on a tin roof,
while i'm safe there in your arm...
thats all i ask from you...


:)

Claire said...

Norah Jones... love her. :)

Anak Antu Seni said...

owww~

Claire said...

napa owww~ anak antu? ;)