Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Limitless

Holiday is only two days away. The list of things that I can or might do is endless. Or is it really?

Let see.

1. Go to Borders everyday and read books.
2. Watch movies.
3. Travel somewhere unplanned and unexpected.
4. Sleep.
5. Blog.
6. Write a short story.
7. Singing practice.
8. Guitar practice.
9. Speech practice.
10. Intensive exercise.
11. Do something I have never done before.


I guess that should be enough for eight days holiday, yes? Or any of you have other brilliant idea? I'm open for suggestion. :-)


As of 3rd Sept: Strikeout items are those I have done or those that had happen.

2 comments:

Dorothy Gale said...

u learn guitar? oh my am sooooo jealous! haha nnt ajar aku plak k :D

Claire said...

ekekeke...baru nak belajar dgn bersungguh2 ni..nti dah terer aku ajar ko plak...ngeh3