Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life Over Here

I've been telling myself to try to sleep early every night as I have not been getting enough sleep for the last few days due to many things that I need to get prepared and at the same time just having trouble falling asleep.

And you know what, right here right now...I miss my girlfriends. It's very different having guys around you most of the time. At the office, the office's cafe during breakfast and lunch, at home, on the road or on social network...at the malls..even at the parking lot...everywhere..I'm starting to see more guys than girls these days...and sometimes I think I need a break.

I miss having a good talk with a girl. Being affectionate with each other. Holding hands. Go shopping the way we girls do. Gossiping merrily...and just all those sort of things girls do.

I don't have a problem with all the guys around me now. Don't get me wrong. I love my best boyfriends here from the bottom of my heart. And I like my colleagues at work. They are okay. It just....I don't know. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I guess I just have been missing some natural part of being a girl I guess. I don't know....

p/s I drafted this post a few weeks back..the feeling have subsided a bit but seeing that I don't really have a post during August..I just decided to publish it anyway. Hehehe

4 comments:

Dorothy Gale said...

pity you, but somehow i have a tiny tiny solution for it, wish it might help though...i will be giving birth to a girl yey! so that will add up the number of our gossip members! yey lagi! haha miss u too laling *smooches*

Claire said...

hihihihi...can't wait to meet lil girl! want to give her smooches too...ekeke

Lett said...

Misti have enuff sleep at least 7-8 hours.. kalau inda, ko akan jadi gemuk, cepat tua and teda konsentrasi... hehehe

Claire said...

Aiks...kalau nda cukup tdur jagi gemuk ka pula???? hahahaha