Friday, April 1, 2011

Time Flies

It's already April. I have a feeling that time passes quicker every year. And I've been busy. In a good way of course. Hi hi hi.

Working life is so far so good. Very busy but I'm happy with the way things are now. Been up hiking and also fishing (Bukit Jambul, Youth Park, Pantai Kerachut) and jog every evening getting ready for all the run that I have registered.

In February, I went to Kelantan for the first time for my best friend's wedding. Congratulation again Axxa. Love you. :-) It was a very good trip and I get to see another part of this country that is quite unique and different. I have some pictures taken all around town but have to dig it out somewhere.

Two weeks before, on 20th March I went down to Singapore (also my first time) for work purpose. Visiting customer which happen to be one of those great places to be in Singapore. Sentosa World Resort. It was a very good trip and I'm happy I did a great job and able to produce good field report. I get to hang out with Rayner, Cecilia and Brandon too, which have kept their promise to treat me well if I ever visit them there. Thank you guys. :-)

@ Clarke Quay

I think this is @ 313

First run of the year was the Malakoff Run. I did 1hr 03mins for a 8Km run. Proud of me. It could have been better if Wel didn't trick me into walking for a good few minutes! I won't fall for that again next time Wel. So you better watch out. Kidding! Hahaha Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Energizer Night Run in three weeks time!

Us after the run

And that's roughly what I have been up to these last few months. I'm grateful for all of the great things that had happen so far.

Thank you life.

2 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

wahahaha..sendiri lambat mau kasi salah saya pula..haha...

Claire said...

Ada contribute jg tu kepada kelambatan saya....taktik keji kau..hahahaha