Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's in my red book?

I know I'm not a very productive employee today. All i did so far was surf and surf and surf i might have reach the middle of the ocean by the looks of it. I sure did some of the work needed to be done urgently but apart from that, i didn't make the effort of trying to learn or master anything in my free time. I just don't have it in me. Excuse. I know. Darn it.

I opened my small red book to jot a new word for the day and i saw that on the final pages of the book were a few short notes that I've jot down before. It must be from one of those days that ideas came rushing into my mind and i just have to write it down so that i won't forget it but sadly, i never get around to use it for an article. A bit of a lick and a promise. It's kind of brilliant tho, the ideas of course and i wonder what was i thinking then? It's something to do about family relation, abundance love, gratitude and personal belief. Whoa~ I amaze myself sometimes.

Now I'm eating a piece of butter cake with teensy-weensy raisins on it. :)

4 comments:

sweetie~ said...

sama la kita claire.....sy pun x productive langsung ni ari....browsing sama chating sama balas email saja...huhu....tp bisuk mau kana conduct satu lagi training....so bisuk produktif ckit la mungkin ni...kekeke

kadang2 smp satu tahap semua pun malas mo buat....huhu

Claire said...

sy pula selain semua tu, mendgr lagu sampai mo tuli sda telinga. muahahha Esok sy training so mmg terpaksa produktif la...sama2 kita berkerja keras la esok k. :D

Pegawai Khalwat said...

Datang kerja dengan aku, dan kau akan dapat menghargai erti rehat.

Claire said...

tu maksud nya banyak sgt keja ka byk sgt rehat tu? :D