Thursday, October 29, 2009

Russian Roulette vs Crawl


Rihanna


Take a breath, take it deep,
Calm yourself, he says to me,
If you play, you play for keeps,
Take a gun, and count to three,
I'm sweating now, moving slow,
No time to think, my turn to go.

And you can see my heart beating,
You can see it through my chest,
And I'm terrified but I'm not leaving,
Know that i must pass this test,
So just pull the trigger.

Say a prayer to yourself,
He says close your eyes,
Sometimes it helps,
And then i get a scary thought,
That he's here means he's never lost.

As my life flashes before my eyes,
I'm wondering will i ever see another sunrise?
So many won't get the chance to say goodbye,
But it's too late to pick up the value of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chris

Everybody sees it's you,
I'm the one that lost the view,
Everybody says we're through,
I hope you haven't said it too.

So where,
Do we go from here,
With all this fear in our eyes,
And where,
Can love take us now,
We've been so far down,
We can still touch the sky.

If we crawl,
Till we can walk again,
Then we'll run,
Until we're strong enough to jump.
Then we'll fly,
Until there is no wind,
So lets crawl, crawl, crawl,
Back to love, Yeah
Back to love, Yeah.

Why did i change the pace,
Hearts were never meant to race,
I always felt the need for space,
But now i can't reach your face,
So where,
Are you standing now,
Are you in the crowd of my vouch,
Love, can you see my hand?
I need one more chance,
We can still have it all.

Everybody see's it's you,
Well i never wanna lose that view.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Both says it through their music. Whether it's just a try to get back to the fan on Chris's side, or RiRi trying to channel her feelings on coping up, i would not know but if i were to vote, hmmmm...both songs are catchy and i like it but maybe i tend to choose Russian Roulette over Crawl. ;)

Btw, notice how the title of the songs is the same as their initials? And to dramatize the Russian Roulette, there's this sound of after-crying-breathing (pardon my silly words here. My vocab is not always functioning. How do you translate teresak-esak in English anyway?)and a shoot at the end of the song...it sure makes the song interesting but one can't help wondering.....well i guess i'll let you connect the dots here. [eerie sound playing in the background~muahaha]

On Crawl tho, i kind of like the lyrics and of course Chris's vocal is great as usual. :D

6 comments:

Mell_f said...

I am so 2008 when it comes to lagu lagu-an :D mau youtube-d dulu lah gegege.

Claire said...

muahaha....baru lagi ba ni mell. music video aku nda tau sda kuar ka blm la..tp lagu sana buli jumpa. :)

Vera said...

to be honest, i prefer Chris. but kan, why did he hit her? esp after all those times, where the dad used to hit his mum as well. what la kan.

Claire said...

Itu la...tp tia tau juga apa berlaku kali...maybe he's so angry or ntah. but still too much la if the rumors that he hit her repeatedly at the face..ish...too much la.

Frankie said...

Wanna know Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna? Klik ini link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIhshI34RSc&feature=player_embedded

Claire said...

gila! hahahahahaha