Monday, October 5, 2009

cengeng?...for a reason.

People who are close to me will know that i am probably one of the most sensitive person in this world.

When someone scratched my car as if it's their new drawing paper last time, i didn't shed a single tear. Not even when i lost something, no matter how important it is.

Back in primary school, i didn't really have much money to spend over food and after that i was constantly worrying whenever it's time for a holiday at boarding school because i could not afford the ferry fee to come back... and i never cried at that too. Well maybe sometimes when i was so worried i could not make it but thanks to my strong and great mom, we always seem to get through that.

But i can't control my tears from flowing when someone close to me hurt my feelings. Friends...family...kids...loved ones...

I was always the first one to cry when mom got mad at me and my sister back when we were kids (sepa suruh jajal). Even now when mom and my sist were quarelling and yelling at each other terribly, it's me who cries first.

I don't know why i'm doing this, but i never want to let people be able to hurt me like that again.

8 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

jadi yg ko cengeng sebab kami inda setuju ko pukul budak..hehe...

Vera said...

it's okay to feel human, you know... i plak won't cry in public..i always cry alone...

Joan said...

sa pun cengeng claire..besa la tu

sweetie~ said...

sy pun sinsitip jg ni....tengok movie pandai nangis....tgk org nangis pun sy buli nangis...huaaa...hehe

dan semalam baru sy nangis berabis smp mata bangkak2 pg ofis...someone has hurt me badly....very2 bad....

Claire said...

Wel, that's one of the things i regret telling you guys. i mean there's a limit to making fun of things ba..and in my case i know i may have laugh it out at first tapi tu sb sy nda mo mcm nda sporting pula. lama2 nda tahan ba. sigh~

Vera, sy tia dapat tahan tu air mata kalau mo kluar sda. boleh tahan dengan syarat teda perkataan langsung keluar dr mulut sy.

Joan, ya la kan..if it hurts then we shouldnt be pretending just because we dont want to be called that kan.

Sweetie, iya. sy tgk movie pun pandai nangis. hahahha kalau telampau marah sama org pun tp sy tia dapat cakap mmg sy nangis la akhirnya. :D sama la kita ni pula kan. sy pun ada nangis skit semlm. tsk tsk

Dorothy Gale said...

thought about the same thing, i wont shed a single tear over physical bruises, but a small dot in the heart will hurt forever :)

cengeng juga la tu ba hehe..

Claire said...

haha...cover2 lagi axxa... kuat nangis la jg cam aku tu maksudnya ;)

NADZRIE said...

hmm.. :)
its u claire...as what i know...