Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last Nite & Today

It seems like i have a lot to share but can't seem to relate all the things together to make it a proper story... hahaha I'll try my best lah.

1. i went to Flare Bar & Restaurant last night and had a drinks with my friend Deon who came all the way from KL to do some work related thing here in Penang. It was also my first time to the bar which is owned by another friend, Sunny. It is in Batu Feringghi, a very nice area but it's a bit far from the bustling town so the crowd was not like if you go to Slippery Senorita or even Soho. But for me, the place is good, i did not get the chance of tasting the food yet as i arrived quite late & i actually took dinner earlier...but the music is great (also the bartender...hehe) & i had so much fun drinking & dancing & yes, pretending to be a lesbian. I do that. hahaha I wanna put more info here but i don't want to spoil the curiosity & suprise for my friends who've been planning to go there soon. Just one thing tho, i like the washroom. I couldn't help myself from smiling when i wash my hand...owh and you can choose too...;)

2. it was last year in one post...i think it's Vera who commented it, saying that i'm a type of girl that is not easily impressed or not easy to please. I was actually quite suprised because i never thought i'm like that. I mean maybe sometimes i get cerewet...we all do..but i thought it's pretty easy to make me laugh or to suprise me in anything. But then, after that.. i kind of sense it and realize that i am like that sometimes...well ok maybe most of the time. I do not think that it's a bad character tho..don't worry Vera...nothing personal. just bussiness [tiba2 ba kn] hahaha Still i'm not going to elaborate on which part it is that is hard to please lah..hehe The relevant of this revelation to this post is that, it is hard sometimes when you get to a situation of disagreement. You just don't think that something was THAT great but obviously some people did & make such a fuss about it like there is no other thing and hate you because you don't & then made remarks like...yeah, that's how you are...you think everyone is a waste of space. Gosh! It's really annoying but i did not say or do anything for the sake of friendship.

3. I'm waiting for a call from the supplier to send the sample part for my approval now & i'm still hangover & i want to sleep.

4. I'm going to the campus later today & maybe stay over for the night. My friends been nagging me about it..they scarcely ever had a glimpse of me nowadays...that's what they told me. Thought of menyimpang pegi main basketball on my way down there..hehe

The End.

4 comments:

--- said...

Everytings is possible tu Claire.. sa fikir ko keja.. di kampus pula ko tu kan... nah.. pa saya bilang..

Claire said...

hihihi...sabtu cuti ba san...nda bgs tu keja sja..mesti mencari ketenangan kdg2...haha

King Guzzy said...

hehe sa konfius claire..sepa ba yang ko tensen dalam point no 2? hehe..

and hehe should take a few pics of the bar ;p sneek preview!! ;) nda pa len kali mesti p sana k!

ada sepa2 lagi ka di kampus? ;p

Claire said...

hihihi...ada la tu guzzy...nda blh kestau..hehe dorang si wel blm lg terpegi tu bar jd nda mo spoil the suprise la...dorang junior2 sja lagi d kampus ni..yg kau kenal la..hehe sy p tempat coursemate sy dlu yg sambung master.. ;)