Monday, July 28, 2008

Duffy. i heard you...:)

I first heard it on liteFM & fell in love with the song right on. I've been searching for it & it's not easy as i'm not sure who are the singer & the song title. So randomly i type the lyrics i vaguely remember & look out for artist that i know sound like that but to no avail. Then i try my luck on liteFM.com & yeay!!! there you go~ even the complete biography of Aimee Anne Duffy or popularly known as Duffy. Some people may compare her to Amy Winehouse, but for me, she sound better plus more likeable... :)



Call me old-fashioned. i don't care~ hehe...i love this song & also the likes of Michael Buble (Lost, Everything, Home) & Norah Jones (particularly the What Am I To You) I was actually mindlessly picturing myself on the stage singing just like this kind of music... it's only that i don't have that classic sound type of voice. [sigh] but no matter... no matter... i still love it! hehe



It's really amazing when at one time i'm all moody-gloomy & the next thing is i'm all helplessly happy & on top of my voice trying to sing the song. owh...i'm in such a good mood today with the Warwick Avenue playing 24 7 on my playlist.

boomp3.com


source: http://www.litefm.com.my/music/artist_otm/default.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm begging you for mercy mercy...Y won't you release me...I'm begging you for mercy...

Haha...At first I fell for that,but now I kinda like Warwick Avenue also...

But Rockferry just doesn't make me excited....

www.ahmadfadli.com..me a friend of Charlie and Andy Norhidayah....

Anonymous said...

haha..ok now u r singing..:p i feel the same for Rockferry, it didnt really have the magic like tho other two songs right..hehe