Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chelsea after Portugal? why......

So this is how the line up of Chelsea going to be this time...
Frankly speaking, i'm really not a Chelsea fan..i actually kinda hate some of the players because of some die hard Chelsea fan yg bikin panas...
But really... of all the club in the football world. They all (most of the players) went there! My favorite team in the world... :) PORTUGAL!


my two great defenders...


Most beloved, Deco adding to the already present Carvalho & Ferreira...

i will follow you... :)

following next is Bosingwa whom for me, play really amazing during Euro 08...

with determination...

and the most vital moves of all...even my favorite coach comes along... [sigh] This means, like it or not, i have to watch & keep track of Chelsea now on EPL.

My Favorite Coach...

Regardless of my displeasure against the signing, i actually can't wait for them to play on their 1st match against Portsmouth. I desperately want them to win & all my favorite players to play well to prove to all the doubters about their abilities. It's kinda scary reading all those comments & writings saying that this could be the toughest job Scolari's ever had & his unfamiliarity with everything that comes with managing an EPL team, including the language, will add to the pressures, but i have faith in him just like how he's been so wonderful on Portugal before.


I know it sound totally off the point for Chelsea but i don't care!!
Go Portugal!! hehe :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PoRtugaL...To Be FraNk..is The One Of tHe GrEat TeaM NowAdaYs..
BuT NoT FoR CheLseA la..aish!!
MonEy NoT EveRytHing DudE...

Anonymous said...

dude?? i'm not! hehe... ya2...how ironic can it be for me to kind of support chelsea now when i used to really wish for them to loose in any game before..[sigh]