Thursday, February 10, 2011

AM on 2nd Day

I woke up 15 minutes earlier this morning! Hihihi...


I took my time in the shower, had breakfast at home instead of going to the office cafe and I get to spend more time bercantik-cantik in front of the mirror, applying face powder carefully and putting a bit of a blusher for a change so, no more of that "You look pale, are you not feeling well?" or "You look like a ghost, please just go back early today and get a rest" kind of comments. I got all that since secondary school. The best one so far is the one I got yesterday, "Clarice, why do look green?" That was creative. Never get that before. Green? Hahahaha...then I know I seriously need to do something about it. Light make up everyday or just drink more blood. Lol.

Anyway, on my way to the office, I heard 'The Climb' and 'Man In The Mirror' on the radio and sing along with it. I feel strangely happy and quite in a good mood. Like everything will just go smoothly and fine today.

Happy Working! :)

2 comments:

NADZRIE said...

you look green ..cause u are SHREK!!

Claire said...

Pandai lah! haha