Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jay Baruchel a 5? Come on!

I think he's at least 7.

He's the kind of guy that makes you laugh for real and he's funny even when he's being honest. He really did play the part well.

I was talking about She's Out of My League. I seriously didn't think that I was going to enjoy it as much as I did. The story line may be a bit kind of familiar but the script is fresh and I kind of dig it. Yeah. Haha

 You're probably looking at the right side. Nope. Left side. Nice!

The feeling is almost like watching The Proposal which is very original and funny in my opinion of that movie. Except that it's not really the same so you can't really compare between these two. Each is entertaining in their own way.

I'm so going to watch it the second time.

Next, he won't be around at the airport checking metals that set off alarms. He's going to do the coolest job ever. The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Awesome!

2 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

haha..suda sia tinguk ni dvd...cepat keluar..cerita remaja sja tp ok jg la..tuk boring2..haha..

Claire said...

Siok bah...hihihi funny tu expression tu lelaki oh sy rasa...:D