Friday, February 5, 2010

Moolah, Where Art Thou?

It has been quite some time since the last time I went shopping. I kind of miss it. Who doesn't right?

Sigh.

I am hoping my right palm would itch right now because that would mean that I am getting some extra money later. I really need a new pair of shoes and I have been eyeing this sexy transparent lingerie I saw a few times at the mall. Since then, I have been dying to get my hands on it. Anyway, you don't actually believe the part about it being transparent right? [ho ho ho]

Well, I have been the kind who do last minute shopping nowadays. I think that's because I don't really shop anymore so I do not have everything ready to go at home in case I need to do something or go somewhere at short notice.

There was this one time that I needed to attend some formal event and just a day before, I realize that I didn't have anything suitable to wear except for the old fashioned blouses and pants. That night, I bought a new pair of shirt with a black seamed skirt for a few hundred bucks.

I always thought that things are at ready but then I tend to change my mind at the last minute. I guess most of us girls are like that. Aren't we all? Suddenly the shoes doesn't suit or the color is too bright. At first we thought we want to look cute but the next thing you know, sexy is the way to go.

I love being a woman.

6 comments:

FDD said...

haha.
Guys can't seem to fathom why we need few, um, extra blouses, skirts or shoes.
or that we never pack lightly.
or why we need a big (hand)bag.

i always tell them, i like to have options.
plus, i only shop once a month.. that's not even anywhere near Rebecca Bloomword right.

Anonymous said...

Moolah is everywhere...You just need to dig it:-D

I am fickleminded also

-www.ahmadfadli.com-

FDD said...

oh, another thg..you should check this blog..
super duper nice.
Food + fashion.
slick photos.

luxirare.com


Caution:Addiction may occur.

Claire said...

Lingo Nom Nom Nom, guys can be like that too i think but with different things lah...books, cars, gadget...etc...i think the best way is we go in together at the mall, but we hunt things separately...ekekeke

Addiction may occur? o'ow. :-D


KC, just thought i may get some without being the one to do the digging. wakaka

Lett said...

sia baru shopping satu jeans... totally sia ada 2 jeans yg buli pakai.... and ngam di pinggang sia yg bersaiz 30 ini...\

sayang sekali jeans sia yg sia pakai dr tahun 2003 yg bersaiz 28 sudah tidak buli digunakan lagi.

Seluar formal sia pun ketat sudah... ni lagi mau minta beli nih.... pakaian lelaki sangatlah mahal... necktie mcm bikin lap meja pun mau 60 rgt... seluar pendek pemutng gata pun mau 70...

tpksa lah saya ada 2 seluar saja yg sa pakai balik2. kotoh!

Claire said...

saya rasa kan rayns, durang sengaja tu kasi mahal baju lelaki sb lelaki nda rajin mo p compare harga d setiap kedai kan...hihihi kah kau sja yg telampau membeli branded sja ni..mmg la mahal!

saya punya jeans lama2 semua nda buli pakai sda bah..kau tgk la kegemukan sy ni skg..adei..tu la sy malas sda mo beli yg mahal2 kalau nanti sy terkurus balik..sayang sja...hehe