Thursday, July 23, 2009

Up To No Good

I'm losing my mind.
What am i doing? Stop it you silly. Dammit.
Now that i hinted on it, things won't just go away like that.
What am i thinking!

5.41PM - The call was literally my damn farking first time ever hearing the voice & talk things together. I actually had quite a normal conversation. I actually laugh. I mean like really laugh. And i make jokes. yes. jokes. to a sort-of-complicated-stranger. Mom's gonna be pissed at me i guess. dammit. I don't even want to do that actually. This is not how i picture it to happen. I always have a vision of finally meeting up maybe at a place close to a death-bed or something. geez. Now i'm confuse. I got mix feelings and i'm not sure whether to hate it or like it or what.

11 comments:

Anak Antu Seni said...

what happen to u ?

Claire said...

I'm not sure. :-\

Brader Burger said...

SOUNDS LIKE LOSE A VIRGINITY AT FIRST TIME..lol

Claire said...

pfffttt....jauh nya menyimpang. hehe

Anonymous said...

hehehe... your heart bah that is telling you that finding/getting in touch him is the best thing to do bah... that's is normal but let him do the hard part bah since dia yg punca segalanya :D

Wel^Beiolman said...

uhuuuuuuuuuuuuu..tu sja mampu sia comment..

pye:rudz said...

when up is no good, go down ;P

sweetie~ said...

napa itu saja yg mampu kau komen wel? ada kaitan sama kau kali ni kes kan....haha

claire...macam sia blurr....haha

sweetie~ said...

kau pigi call kawan chatting ko ka ni claire....klu hensem dan sexy kasi on saja ba....jgn simpan2...hahaha

Claire said...

Ornest, best thing to do? i'm not sure bout that la. sy yg gila2 teda kerja kali...:D

Wel, aaa?...... :D

pye;rudz, my mind's going noti. :D

Sweetie ba..mcmna sy mo explain ni aa...hehe tp bukan date la k...kalau date sy tia malu2 mo share sm kau..kongsi pun buli..muahaha

Frankie said...

Klu ikut kalendar cina, bulan mengambang separa time pengovulan ko bah tu. Klu ikut kalendar dusun, nabangatan sasad.