Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Evening Run

I'm feeling great running this evening and I'm determine to be more discipline in jogging everyday. I've had quite enough of people telling me that I gained some weight or that even though I did join a race events here and there but there's really not much of a difference in my body, etc. Plus, I want to feel more comfortable with my body (currently I'm feeling self-conscious so much, I don't like the feeling) and also as a way of boosting confidence and also there's the need to test just how much I can achieve in the next marathon event that I'm going to join.

3Km run will seems so easy for some people but for me it's a start. I jog for that exact amount of distance this evening without stopping and I'm feeling really happy because I didn't feel tired at all. Like what most people say about running, it's all pretty much depends on psychology. I decided that I'm just going to run happily and not going to think about the tiredness and that's exactly what happen. Wohoo!

Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

4 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Good Luck clarice..:)

Claire said...

Thanks Stella... :)

Wel^Beiolman said...

wow hibat nya..haha...once suda comfortable sama 3km kasi naik lg p 4km k..hehe..kalah suda la sia kalu ikut marathon ni.haha

Claire said...

Hehehe...iya....kalau dpt maintain sda 3km lari senang lenang trus naik 1km berikutnya la...